Marilyn Manson Unveil's New Music Video For 'Hey Cruel World...'

Marilyn Manson is on the roll this year! He has already released a new album 'Born Villain' and has released two music videos for 'No Reflection' and 'Slo Mo Tion' including the latest one for 'Hey Cruel World...'

This videos is made for the opening track of his album. It also released only in black and white to make it even more artsy. Remember he isolated himself to start this album. Where though? In a room with white walls and a black floor. With only a few of his things with him and the rest put in storage. Maybe this is representation for the starting point? Maybe it wasn't done purposely.

Not far from the release of 'Born Villain', Manson said in an interview, "It took me completely stripping my life away." "Moving into a place with black floors and white walls, putting all my things in storage and just taking my movies, my instruments, my cats and realizing, ‘I don’t need anything else. All I need to do is fill this (room) full of something." This is a giant clue that 'Hey Cruel World...' is possibly made for the starting of his new album! What do you think? Yes or no?

Anyways 'Hey Cruel World...' will be another epic music video for sure. When aren't his videos full of dark vivid artsy stuff? The video was only shot in Italy, UK, and America! It is bound to a good one!


Watch Marilyn Manson's 'Hey Cruel World...'



Comments

Popular Posts