400 Riffs Written By Kirk Hammett For New Album


Oh my Globb, 400 new riffs! But Hammett says " I’m probably closer to 400 riffs now. But you know, out of those 400 there might only be 20 great riffs. It’d be something all 400 were triple-A, diamond-rated ideas, but that’s just not the case. Never was and never will be.” As i read in Guitar World. That means an upcoming album! Well, they are working on there 3D concert film that i shall see the premiere of in L.A! Who wouldn't? Metallica are Gods! Also they have their upcoming Orion Festival. In the fall though he said they plan to only concentrate on their new album. Damn, i cant wait! But Kirk said “Whenever it happens, it happens, really.” I am prepared to wait though. If your really a Metallica fan, you'll wait for it I know I am. This is going to be an EPIC year. Concert film, new album. What more is there to come? I hope there's more. What do you think they have planned?

Comments

Popular Posts