Randy Blythe Arrested For Manslaughter, Rockers React


For those of you that don’t know, Randy Blythe (Lamb of God) was arrested June 28 in Czech Republic. The manslaughter charges date back to 2010. What the f**k!? It has been two years! The Czech news states that he engaged in a fight with a fan in May 2010. This all seems like old new to me. Why did they  take two years to acknowledge that? The police took Blythe into questioning; as a result the show on that day was cancelled. It sucks for those excited fans that were waiting to see Lamb of God. Lamb of God’s representatives said they were wrongly accusing Blythe.
            Many rockers reacted to this new about Blythe. A lot of fans everywhere stood behind Blythe. That is loyal fan. Imagine that, having tons of strangers supporting you. I find that very flattery. Anyways many musicians supported Blythe and tweeted about freeing him. My mouth literally flew open when I read about his arrest. I truly believe he’s not guilty. Two years later? That sounds a bit fishy if you ask me. A fight that took place that long ago would be just gone out of people’s minds.  Everyone here supports him and wants to free him. I know I support him. I’m sure as hell that he didn’t do any type of manslaughter or whatever the hell he is now being accused of. Do you support Randy Blythe?

Comments

Popular Posts