Guns N' Roses Fan Forced To Remove Slash T-shirt At Concert

This is ironic. I would be angry if i was was told to do so. I paid good money for a concert and now  I'm forced to remove my shirt by security. Hell no!! Was the security a Slash hater? Did Guns N' Roses demand to do so? It's very odd though, Slash was part of Guns N' Roses so it actually makes sense why someone would wear that shirt. This all happened yesterday in London to a young man named James Revell. Poor guy, he said he felt disrespected. I don't blame him I would have felt the exact same way. This is probably the first time I've ever heard this. Funny, from my knowledge of GNR Axl rose has issues with Slash. So it is not really a coincidence that this happened. With all respect but Axl has to stop acting like a child. Yo, he has to leave his problems behind and perform because that's what the people are here for. Not for any silly problems. anyways they started their show an hour later. They could have been half way done with the show. If I were Axl I would appreciate that people are even coming to the show! Just because they are wearing another band's t- shirt, it doesn't mean that they don't like you. People spend hundreds of dollars to see them perform. To me apparently it looks like it matters most to make sure no one is wearing a slah tee. It's stupid what happened. All of it. It's not like Slash was gonna be there himself to take over your show. That's what I think he was forced to remove the shirt. I have read GNR's biography many times and it would make sense that Axl was responsible for it. This is just my opinion. People are different. What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts