Jack Osbourne Battling Terrible Disease


I was flipping out when i heard about this! Poor Jack Osbourne was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. That just sucks to hear about. Right when he has a family he gets that terrible thing! Are you wondering what sclerosis is? Here's your answer, Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease that affects the communication between the brain and the spinal cord, and can be extremely debilitating depending on its severity. It can cause loss of muscle control and balance, also has other symptoms. Of course Ozzy was just devastated about this news. He also said it left him angry and confused. I would feel the exact same way! Why did this happen when he barely started a family of his own?  Poor Sharon thinks it her fault. My words to her, don't worry honey it ain't your fault.  I just hope Jack will get better soon and get rid of this disease. Just keep fighting it bro. Everything will end up fine. I hope he gets better and all my best wishes goes out to the Osbourne family and of course Jack Osbourne.

Comments

Popular Posts