The Osbourne's and their Unpaid Tax!

As I said before, really!? I like the Osbourne's but Ozzy is fucking millionaire and we all know that. Can't they just keep up on them taxes. I know it is a lot of money but c'mon they have the money to pay it off. Were they having financial problems? Why did this happen? All these question are running through your head aren't they? Yeah I thought so. I just learned they just paid like $718,000 or so of unpaid taxes! Since what year? 2008! Apparently, they still owe more. They have to pay $1,000,000 or so. Want to know Sharon's excuse? She was too busy. I think that's pretty irresponsible. Who doesn't pay their taxes!? I understand that if you have a lot of money, taxes are bigger. All you have to do is keep track of what you owe. Sharon your awesome but your quote of "being to involved with myself" sounds cocky and stuck-up. But hey, who am I to judge.

Comments

Popular Posts