Marilyn Manson and Others To Headline Sunset Strip Music Festival

Details are still coming together for Sunset Strip Music Festival, they went live on the news on who will be playing at the festival. This year's lineup features Marilyn Manson. Bad Religion, the Offspring, Black Label Society, and Dead Sara. On the outdoor stage there will be Far East Movement, Steve Aoki, the Mowgli's and De La Soul.

This awesome festival kicks off on Thursday August 16 thru August 18. This is usually spread around the House of Blues, Key Club, Roxy Theatre, Viper Room and Whisky-a-Go-Go clubs on Hollywood’s famous Sunset Strip, but the last day streets will be closed so the bands can have a huge bash. I am just excited for this! I haven't seen Manson perform in LA for along time. Out of all these bands I am most excited for him. Yeah Black Label Society is good but my interest goes to Manson. I know all these bands are going to have their best performances so I'm going to go and watch them. Here i come Sunset Strip Festival. I bet the final day is going to be the best. It is going to be outside. That means more people, space, and a giant outside party. Fans are bound to get drunk that day. I know I will go crazy if I were to see them. I'm not really excited about the bands like Far East Movement though. Eh, I'm just not a fan of that type, F***k it! I'm gonna go and have myself an awesome time there. Are you going to go? To buy your tickets click the link below. Hollywood here I come!

http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/EventListings.action?pl=ssmf&orgId=124383

Comments

Popular Posts