Marilyn Manson To Guest Star On 'Californication'


Manson can do it all from what I see! Music, art, and acting! Showtime announced that he will be appearing as himself for the sixth season of ‘Californication.’  Manson will have “unforgettable meeting” with David Duchovny’s character Hank Moody.

Well doesn't that sound amusing? I want to watch it already. I am such a huge Manson fan and I will love to see him on T.V. For those who are fans of both, they will have to wait until 2013 to see his appearance on the show. 

This isn't Manson’s first acting job though. He has acted on movies such as ‘Jawbreaker’, ‘Blue Highway’, ‘Rise: Blood Hunter’, ‘Party Monster’.  He also appeared on the short film, ‘Wrong Cops.’ He is very smart and has talent in various things besides music. This is why I have respect for him. Don’t get me wrong I have respect for all artists but I’m a huge fan so you know it is different.  I’m wondering if he is going to act serious or humorous in ‘Californication.’ I think he has a good sense of humor so it makes sense to say that. They said it would be an “unforgettable meeting” so it could possibly serious acting. 

Who knows? I guess I will just have to wait and see for myself. His main thing is obviously music. His recent album ‘‘Born Villain" was released in May. I considered this album to be a major comeback. It ended up doing very good. It debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard 200 album chart. Good job Manson!

Comments

Popular Posts