Rob Zombie 'Lords Of Salem' Update


I know I have been waiting for that movie! I love the song and i just hope it's a good movie. Sadly it's not done yet. He had to take a break for that awesome, epic tour with Megadeth. To ease our craving for the movie he gave us a four picture slideshow of the movie. The first pic is a dark room with a red light and a glowing cross. With a dark figure looking at it. Sounds creepy huh? The second is Morgan Margaret looking weird and possessed if you ask me. And is wearing a fur coat that looks too many sizes too big. Third, a scary, ancient looking apartment located on the corner of a street. Last, the ritual is already starting. Has a lot of fire. To look a these pictures yourself just click the link below. Looks cool to me. I just want to see the movie already. I love him, his music, and movies. Critics give them bad reviews but I frankly don't give a f***k. Rob has talent and is a huge multi tasker. Movies, tour, new album, and before a commercial for bug poison control. What more can he do? He'll probably go into politics when he's sixty! He feels that this awesome upcoming album will be his best since a long time. I hope so. I'm not gonna miss that movie or album. How do you feel with this new movie and upcoming album?


Comments

Popular Posts