R.I.P: George Marino Dies Of Lung Cancer


Today we've lost one of our legendary engineer, George Marino. He battling lung cancer. But his work is one i will never forget. He worked on one of my favorite albums of all time. Itwas Mtallica's self titled album (aka. The Black Album) . He has also worked with Guns N' Roses, Dio, Ozzy O, Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Deep Purple, Danzig and many more. He worked in Sterling Sound in 1973. They've lost someone very important. I feel quite upset and just plain sad.  His work will never be done again as in he cant be replaced. His work has had a huge impact in my musical life. Motley Crue's "Dr. Feelgood" was one of his works and that's a really good song that i love. But the music industry lost a man that worked with heavy metals best bands. It's pretty sad that he is gone now. He won't be with these bands again. I know for sure that his work will not be forgotten. His funeral will be taking place in New York's Westchester county. I wish i could go. But how do you feel about this?

Comments

Popular Posts