Ozzy Osbourne Cancells Show Due to Vocal Complications


Ozzy cancelled his show in Germany on June 20th last minute! Why did he do this? Is something wrong? I asked myself these questions because I bet the fans are bummed out that the show didn't go on.

Fans were concerned that something might be wrong with him or whatsoever. I was just shocked because this is a first for me. I don’t remember him cancelling any other shows. I don’t know I may be wrong so you tell me. Was the “Prince of F***ing Darkness" sick?

 Cancellation time was seriously last minute. Literally. Black Label Society had finished their performance when it was announced. TMZ revealed that Ozzy said it was just vocal problems. It happens to everyone, no matter how good you will encounter that day when you just don’t have it. He was dealing with other problems too, like his son's devastating health problem. You know it was somewhat obvious that it was coming, the cancellation of the show. 

Sure I would have been disappointed that he was a no show but c'mon, there are others that performed! Black Label Society? That’s entertainment for the people. I hope those vocal problems Ozzy has go away soon. It must be a dread having that and not being able to perform. I wish him the best and I know he will get back on track.

Comments

Popular Posts